TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The operator of an Internet portal www.panoheadsv360.com / www.panoheadsv360.cz / www.sharpvision.cz,
Sharp Vision, Ltd.
M. Horákové 246/10
Fio banka, Inc., Celnici In 1028/10, Prague 1
Account number: 2400075668/2010
Responsible person and contact
Ing. Joseph Krizan, email@example.com, +420 606626616
1) A registration
"We declare that the data is used only for identification purposes when buying company Sharp Vision Ltd. and will not be disclosed to third parties or otherwise misused. Confirmation of registration agree to receive invitations to e-mails from the online store Sharp Vision, Ltd., in accordance with Act No. . 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services. "
The invitation e-mails are sent twice per month, and the size of individual e-mail messages do not exceed 500kB. Service sent by e-mail you can cancel your e-mail address: "firstname.lastname@example.org" or given a fixed address.
Orders can be made without registration.
2) Adoption and execution of the order, purchase agreement
Buyer's order is a draft purchase agreement and purchase agreement itself is closed torque delivery of the binding consent of the buyer and seller with this proposal (a binding confirmation of an order by the seller). From that moment between the buyer and the seller created mutual rights and obligations.
By concluding the purchase contract the buyer confirms that he is familiar with these terms and conditions, including complaints conditions and agrees with them. These business terms and regulations are adequately buyer prior to carrying out orders and has the opportunity to become acquainted with them.
Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part before concluding a purchase contract in the following cases: goods already produced or delivered or significantly changed price of delivered goods. In the event that this happens, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action. In the event that the buyer has paid part or the whole amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account, purchase contract occurs.
All orders received this trade are binding. The order can be canceled prior to its shipment. In the event that the order will not be canceled until before shipment, and will be shipped may be required after ordering reimbursement of costs associated with the shipment of goods. The receipt of the order, you are automatically notified by e-mail - e-mail. In detail, each product in the order confirmation is the estimated delivery time of goods not in stock. For each item is displayed, whether the goods are in stock or not. If an item is in stock or stock suppliers, we will immediately inform you about the next delivery date.
If you make a cancellation order within six hours, we consider the order as canceled. Cancellation can send e-mail or perform telephone. Cancellation must include your name, e-mail and order number.
3) Types of public transportation carriers:
Personal consumption goods is not possible.
Czech goods are delivered by mail
Postage, unless otherwise indicated, is charged in the amount of 180.5, - CZK.
Price does not include any additional services, because the Czech Post offer. If not caught ordering, receiving clipboard notice of delivery. Consignment can pick up on a post or request redelivery. For these shipments is not possible any communication with the carrier and have no possibility to influence or consignment closely. Maximum weight per package is only 5 kg.
For some particularly bulky, heavy or otherwise ill-transportable products could be increased transportation costs. The price for transport is displayed immediately after selecting modes of transport. Complaints shipment is only possible by taking over!
ATTENTION! If the package is visibly damaged or if it violated the protective tape, apply a complaint directly with the carrier. For damages incurred in transporting the Supplier bears responsibility.
The shipment is usually delivered within one day of shipment. About sending the customer is informed by e-mail.
The package will always find a tax receipt. The warranty period begins on the date indicated on the document. The warranty period is given for each product in the product detail. In doubtful cases it may be extended warranty period of 5 (five words) days as compensation for the time of transport.
5) Conflict with the contract - General Information
In the event that the matter on receipt by the buyer is not in conformity with the contract (hereinafter referred to as "conflict with the contract"), the buyer has the right to the seller free of charge and without undue delay, put the product in accordance with the purchase agreement, and according to by exchanging the buyer or repairing; if such a procedure is not possible, the buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price or withdraw from the contract. This does not apply if the buyer about the conflict with the contract knew or conflict with the contract he has caused. Conflict with the contract, which will take effect within six months of the takeover is considered a contradiction existing in its takeover, if not in the nature of things or if it is proven otherwise.
The commodities provide warranty period given by law.
6) The right of withdrawal for the consumer
If the purchase contract concluded by means of distance communication (the Internet), the consumer in accordance with § 53 par. 7 of the Civil Code, the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of goods. In this case, the consumer contacts the seller and preferably in writing, that it was withdrawing from the contract, stating the order number, purchase date and account number for a refund. The withdrawal must be received no later than the last day of the 14 day period. In special cases, taking into account the circumstances of the repayment period extended, but not later than 30 days from delivery.
This provision can not be understood as an opportunity to borrow free goods. Consumers in the case of using the right of withdrawal within 14 days of receipt of benefits, suppliers must give everything under a contract awarded. If it is not quite possible (eg. In the meantime the goods are destroyed or consumed), the consumer must provide monetary compensation in return, what can no longer be issued. If returned goods is only partially damaged, the seller may apply to the consumer the right to compensation and off its claim for refund of the purchase price. The seller in this case is required to prove the damage incurred. The seller in this case the consumer returns the only way to lower the purchase price.
The purchase price to be refunded to the buyer, the seller can also set off its actual costs incurred for returning the goods (transport costs, etc.).
The right of withdrawal the consumer has, in respect of contracts:
the provision of services if their performance was started with agreement before the expiry of 14 days from the receipt of benefits,
the supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations of financial markets beyond the control of Seller,
the supply of goods adjusted as desired by the Buyer or his person, as well as goods subject to rapid deterioration, wear and tear,
the delivery of audio and video recordings and computer programs, if the buyer their original packaging,
the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, consisting of game or lottery.
Some shipments may be divided into multiple packages. Shipping remains unchanged.
All shipments are monitored until delivery, to try and prevent issues that arise during delivery.
How to return goods:
1) Prepare the package as described below. How nice you know when and where we can pick up the shipment, please contact us.
2) The goods that you send back to our address please follow the steps below your chosen carrier.
How to prepare the shipment
Shipment must be complete (including accessories and all documentation) and in a state in which you accepted when delivered. Goods to attach proof of purchase. Please always use wrapping paper or cardboard, so that could occur during transportation sticking, describe or another devaluation of the original packaging. Do not send cash on delivery, we recommend that you insure the goods. Money will be refunded only to the bank account (be sure to specify it), and usually within 3 working days of receipt of shipment. In the case of returning the goods will be diminished by the amount of transportation costs (except for complaint!).
8) Methods of payment
All payment methods can be selected before choosing a service. All payment methods are included in the price of transport.
COD - ordered goods will be sent by mail and on receipt of the goods you pay in cash.
When paying by credit card will not be afraid of abuse. We use proven payment gateway protocol 3-D secure, supported by the card associations.
All internal information (passwords, names, operations) is encrypted. To increase the speed encrypt general information (information about each item of goods).
If the goods you received from us, damaged or malfunctioning, follow the complaints procedure. Return goods because withdrawal is described in section 6. Terms and Conditions.
11) Complaints Procedure
Products covered by the right to a complaint must be forwarded for consideration immediately upon discovery of the defect must be clean and with proper papers
How to do it.
In the event of a complaint, you can choose between two options, follow the steps below: Submit the product to the address - Sharp Vision, s.r.o, M. Horákové 246/10, 67401 Třebíč. Transportation is paid by the seller. Once you know when and where we can pick up the shipment, please contact us. Shipment must be complete (including accessories and all documentation) and in a state in which you accepted when delivered. Goods to attach proof of purchase. Please always use wrapping paper or cardboard, so that could occur during transportation sticking, describe or another devaluation of the original packaging. Do not send cash on delivery, in which case the goods will not be accepted. We recommend that you insure the goods.Immediately after receiving the goods you receive a complaint protocolThe goods must be for transportation, properly packed and to prevent its further possible damage.Defective or damaged goods will be replaced or refund your purchase price.The goods must be accompanied by all documents that the buyers of the goods received, thus, for example, receipt, warranty and others.Seller assumes no liability for damages resulting from the operation of products, functional properties and damage resulting from improper use of products as well as damage caused by external events and mishandling. At the origin of this defect is not covered by warranty.Goods for hygienic reasons for complaint upheld only properly cleaned.If the manufacturer provides a warranty longer is given for the goods in the catalog.At rejected claims they may be charged the cost of the complaint procedure and handling fees.The settlement of the complaint will be informed by e-mail or SMS. As well as on delivery orders you will be informed about the dispatch of the package and delivery date.Thank you for the time you spent reading business conditions.Sharp Vision, Ltd.
Terms and conditions are valid from 1 November 2018 until further notice.
Information for buyers: in case of changes in business conditions, the applicable terms and conditions that were in effect on the date of purchase.
The e-shop Sharp Vision, s.r.o. on the website www.sharpvision.cz company ID 27727386 based in M. Horákové 46/10, 67401 Třebíč, Czech Republic processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfill and additionally confirm Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
1. Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation“) is Sharp Vision, s.r.o., company ID 27727386, based in M. Horákové 46/10, 67401 Třebíč, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as „Controller“);
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +420606626616;
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. Controller processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfillment of the electronic order created in the e-shop www.sharpvision.cz;
2. Controller processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer which are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract to purchase;
3. Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer for following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.sharpvision.cz in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of GDPR;
2. For fulfillment of the electronic order created by Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To observe law and regulations arising from the the contractual relationship between Customer and Controller;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of contract to purchase. Contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Controller and Customer and for the duration of 3 years following the conclusion of contractual relationship;
2. Controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer is entitled to:
1. The right of access to personal data;
2. The right to rectification of personal data;
3. The right to erasure of personal data;
4. The right to object to processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
7. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. Controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.sharpvision.cz Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
3. Controller can update these Rules at any time. New, updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on 1.11.2018.